Our commitments - Category I classification
The Tourist Office has been classified as category I since January 2017 and is committed to offering its visitors a unique tourist experience. With the mission to satisfy you throughout your stay, we are committed to :
- Provide a reception area and an information area that are easily accessible.
- Facilitating your steps.
- Provide you with furniture to sit on.
- Provide free information on the local tourist offer.
- Display and broadcast its opening times in at least two foreign languages.
- Offer you free access to wifi.
- Be open at least 305 days a year, including Saturdays and Sundays during the tourist or entertainment season.
- Answer your letters all year round.
- Provide a permanent reception service staffed by people who speak at least two foreign languages.
- To provide tourist maps, plans and tourist guides on paper.
- To provide you with access to its dedicated trilingual website, adapted for consultation via embedded media.
To distribute its tourist information also on paper translated into at least two foreign languages relating to :
- all classified tourist accommodation, including at least the name of the establishment, postal address, e-mail address, website address, telephone number and classification level;
- monuments and cultural, natural or leisure tourist sites, which may include an indication of the usual rates, periods and times when they are open to the public, the website and telephone and postal contact details;
- events and activities; emergency telephone numbers.
- Update its tourist information annually.
- Display the emergency telephone numbers outside.
- To present all the qualified offer of its intervention zone for all the clienteles.
- Give you access to the availability of classified accommodation.
- To deal with your complaints and measure your satisfaction.
- To offer a tourist information service integrating new information and communication technologies (social networks, mobile telephony, geolocation, etc.).
- Respect the requirements of the Quality Tourism mark.
- To provide you with a holiday advisor.
- Guarantee the reliability and timeliness of information on the local tourist offer