Résidence Les Salines
Dates & opening times
Ground-floor studios of approx. 40 m², including a 12 m² mezzanine. The studios have a large terrace of over 20 m² overlooking a 6-hectare park of sand and forest.
- First floor: kitchen and dining room, bathroom, toilet and living room with double sofa bed.
- On the mezzanine (max. height 179 cm), two independent beds that can be brought together to make a double bed.
- Exit onto a private terrace of over 20 m².
- The apartment has air conditioning and heating.
- The kitchen is equipped with a 3-burner induction/glass-ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, kettle, oven, coffee maker and kitchen utensils, pots and pans, crockery and cutlery.
During your stay, we can offer you the following services at an additional cost:
Household linen :
- Single bed(s) (1 pillowcase + 1 comforter cover + 1 fitted sheet)
- Double bed (2 pillowcases + 1 comforter cover + fitted sheet 220*240)
- Compulsory cleaning at the end of your stay is charged at €30 incl. VAT.
- Regular cleaning during your stay is available at extra cost.
Smoking is forbidden in the apartment and in the surrounding forest, but is possible outside the forest on your terrace.
We look forward to welcoming you soon, and are making arrangements for sunny weather!
The Salines team.
Résidence Les Salines 160/162 route des Allards17310, Saint-Pierre-d'OléronFranceItinerary
Your data is used exclusively by us to distribute our Information. They are neither shared nor sold to third parties. In conformity with the European and French laws in force, notable law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Computers, files and liberties, the Tourism Office informs you that you have the general right of access, correction and removal of the entirety of your personal information which we possess. You can exercise your right by contacting: L'Office de Tourisme de l'Ile d'Oléron et du Bassin de Marennes - 22 rue Dubois Meynardie 17320 Marennes, tel: +33 (0) 5 46 85 65 23, fax : +33 (0) 5 46 85 68 96