Meublé - Les Marinières d'Oléron - La Grande Maison T3
Dates & opening times
Lundi, Mardi, Mercredi, Jeudi, Vendredi, Samedi, Dimanche : ouvert
The para-hotel Les Marinières d'Oléron offers you La Grande Maison, a spacious T3 apartment with private terrace, rated 3*, in the heart of the village of Boyardville.
All shops, the port and the beach are just a few steps from the residence.
A little further on, you'll find the Saumonards national forest, ideal for walks and bike rides.
The ideal location, whatever your mood!
This apartment offers you :
- a lovely, bright living room with a fully-equipped kitchen (large fridge, oven/microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, Nespresso machine, kettle), TV and BZ sofa,
- a garden-side bedroom with a 160x200 cm double bed (or 2 single beds) + a 90x200 cm double bed, a very large closet,
- separate WC,
- bathroom with bath, washbasin and washing machine,
- a second, master bedroom with a 160x200 cm bed, a very large closet and a TV,
- private bathroom with toilet, shower and washbasin.
Finally, there's the furnished terrace, where you can enjoy your meals or just relax.
You can get around the neighborhood on foot, or by bike (bike shelter available in the residence).
2 very large, free public parking lots are located opposite the Residence.
Completely renovated in 2022, Les Marinières d'Oléron offers you the following para-hotel services:
- Bed linen and towels provided (beds made up on arrival, linen changed during stay depending on length of stay),
- Cleaning at the end of your stay and during your stay (depending on length of stay), at no extra charge,
- Cleaning products and essentials (oil/vinegar/salt/pepper) provided,
- Breakfast on reservation (extra charge),
- Concierge service.
Meublé - Les Marinières d'Oléron - La Grande Maison T3 209, avenue de l'OcéanBoyardville17190, Saint-Georges-d'OléronFranceItinerary
Your data is used exclusively by us to distribute our Information. They are neither shared nor sold to third parties. In conformity with the European and French laws in force, notable law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Computers, files and liberties, the Tourism Office informs you that you have the general right of access, correction and removal of the entirety of your personal information which we possess. You can exercise your right by contacting: L'Office de Tourisme de l'Ile d'Oléron et du Bassin de Marennes - 22 rue Dubois Meynardie 17320 Marennes, tel: +33 (0) 5 46 85 65 23, fax : +33 (0) 5 46 85 68 96