The Kiosque de Saint Pierre is the only remaining kiosk on the Ile d'Oléron. It was built at the end of the 19th century in the center of the Place Gambetta in Saint-Pierre-d'Oléron, and hasn't moved since.
The Place Gambetta, Saint-Pierre's central square, is a good starting point for a stroll through the historic district. The former Place aux Armes, whose splendid elm trees shade the war memorial, was once the site of important agricultural fairs.
The ashlar and wood bandstand stands in the middle of the square. Born of the garden pavilion movement, it was built in 1899 and restored in 1985.
Kiosque à musiquePlace Gambetta17310, Saint-Pierre-d'OléronFrance