Parc Aventure La Gataudière
In the heart of the 50-hectare Château de la Gataudière park, a wide range of outdoor activities are on offer:
- accrobranche (tree climbing) with 7 courses, including 2 NEW continuous lifeline courses for children (from age 3) and 3 independent zip lines (from age 6),
- paintball with 6 different fields, adult launchers + adapted launchers so that children as young as 9 can play,
- Gelly ball: this involves shooting gelatin balls, which are less messy, but just as much fun as paintball. Ideal for children under 10.
- bubble soccer with 2 fields for adults and 1 for children aged 7 and over, for 30 minutes of guaranteed giggles,
- extreme catapult for a 90-meter-long jump reaching 140 km/h in 2 seconds, from age 16: extreme sensations guaranteed!
- Pedal go-karts: adult and child go-karts or 2-seater go-karts for a 30-minute session in the château grounds,
- bungy trampoline and bouncy castle for children aged 2 and over.
All these activities are supervised by professionals, and we recommend that you tie your hair back and wear sports clothes and shoes.
The park has 3 picnic areas and a NEW snack bar with hot snacks, crêpes, ice creams and drinks .... for sale on site.
Parc Aventure La Gataudière 19 rue de la GataudièreMarennes17320, Marennes-Hiers-BrouageFranceItinerary
Your data is used exclusively by us to distribute our Information. They are neither shared nor sold to third parties. In conformity with the European and French laws in force, notable law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on Computers, files and liberties, the Tourism Office informs you that you have the general right of access, correction and removal of the entirety of your personal information which we possess. You can exercise your right by contacting: L'Office de Tourisme de l'Ile d'Oléron et du Bassin de Marennes - 22 rue Dubois Meynardie 17320 Marennes, tel: +33 (0) 5 46 85 65 23, fax : +33 (0) 5 46 85 68 96